Re: Is anyone keeping a list of who is going to Denver for NAEA?

---------

From: knitzber (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 08:37:27 PST

I am also going to be going but will be on an even shorter
time frame than Ken. I will be arriving Thursday night and
leaving Sunday afternoon. Most of my days will be taken up
with being at the Delegates Assembly, but I also have a
co-presentation to do on Saturday with Craig Roland on
student research and the internet. Perhaps an early
Saturday breakfast...?

Kevan Nitzberg

---