RE: (aen) and arted MSDS and safety in the art room

---------

From: Sullivan, Tammy (tsullivan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 08:31:34 PST

Hello - I just wanted to post some information on how MSDS sheets are sent
out for Sax and how to obtain additional copies...

MSDS sheets are automatically sent out on any hazardous product that has
been ordered. The sheet is sent out from our office and is therefore not
included in the product shipment the customer receives from the warehouse.
The sheet is sent to the same address that the product was shipped to, with
the same "attention to" name.

MSDS sheets are also available on non-toxic product, but these are sent out
by request only (please feel free to e-mail me if you need them!) Also, all
MSDS sheets for Sax products are available on-line at www.junebox.com under
the ORDERING tab.

Hope this helps!

Tammy Sullivan