art supplies/Papier Mache and paint

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 16:02:06 PST

Thanks to Linda and all for the tempera paint etc. I'm glad that we have
this list not only to talk about problems in class but also to share
material and your critiques or ratings of the products. I'm keeping a
list in my head but do need to start writing it down for next year. Any
other tidbits all of you have used. I do believe I want to order per sax
the very pliable soft cut lino blocks, not sure the name but have seen
the results.
Sandra

robin phillips wrote:

> I use tempera also, but follow it up with a coat of tempera vanish
> (available through Sax, naturally!) or I've also used Jazz Gloss tempera.
> Both come out great.
> Robin in PA

---