Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Papier Mache and paint

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 13:35:49 PST

I always used cheap white house paint (Acrylic) first
on any paper mache. We switched to all acrylic years
ago, but tempera would work fine. I would suggest
covering it with some sort of clear finish.
        Here are sixth grades working on paper mache:
                                        Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: