Sketchbooks/Visual Journaling Lesson

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 11:42:22 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I know this has been posted before -- but I thought it
was worth a repeat:
http://jeffcoweb.jeffco.k12.co.us/isu/art/sketchbook.html

I have linked it on Middle School Lessons on IAD for
now - to hold a place for Mark Anderson's unit plan
(to come).

I have lots of links for sketchbooks I have saved from
posts to all lists and will add them.

Here is one that is new to me - from one of my
dollmaker friends:
Creativity/Art Journaling Archives
http://layersofmeaning.org/archives/cat_creativity_art_journaling.html
Many links for you to check.

Enjoy,

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources

P.S. I only opened this account a few days ago - just
for Getty mail...and am already receiving virus emails
on this account (grin). Doesn't take long for the
email "bots" to find the addresses in Getty archives.
When you get them from this address - just delete
them. I am not sending any attachments using this
address - or "Joan's"....and continue to delete
Jdecker attachment emails (unless you have asked for
them of course).