RE: Papier Mache and paint

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 11:31:34 PST

I use tempera also, but follow it up with a coat of tempera vanish
(available through Sax, naturally!) or I've also used Jazz Gloss tempera.
Both come out great.
Robin in PA

>Hi. Just curious why you said not to use tempera on papier mache. I ALWAYS
>use tempera on papier mache in my middle school classroom so I found your
>comment interesting. Could you explain your rationale a little further?
>Toodles.....Bunki

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page FREE
download! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

---