Re: Ceramic Cars - IAD

---------

From: Justin Kramer (bern30_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1904 - 19:06:16 PDT

Hi Vicki

Yes, Brisbane, Queensland. For the US list members I suspect an equalivant
would be Florida. Yes there are a few panel vans - I can't wait for the
students to finish to finally see them all together in an installation -
traffic jam at international art car day. :)

Just had a great day - I had a artist in residence doing body painting with
my senior art class. The artist was the Australian winner at last year's
international body art competition. It went really well with some great
ideas coming from the students ranging from the usual horror gore windows to
inside of the body to body transformation and plaining with positive and
negative spaces.

I ahve some great images and will sent them to IAD soon.

Out to all of the galleries tomorrow. Taking senior class on a gallery crawl
- 4 galleries in one day - from a national exhibition of selected senior art
work to university graduation shows to curated shows and commerical sale
exhibition.

Cheers

Justin