Ceramic Cars - IAD

---------

From: Vicki Leishman (vicki_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 20:53:49 PST

Hi Justin,

I was wondering what part of Australia you come from but as soon as I saw
that car with the banana and the surfboard it was obvious it had to be
Queensland. Loved the sculpture. Any combi vans or panel vans? Or am I
showing my age?For the non-Australians,Queenslanders are known as banana
benders and Queensland is known for its beaches, surf and the Great Barrier
Reef (and bananas!).

Vicki
(Perth, Western Australia)

---