Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

See Catharine Ho's Claymation figures

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 11:34:16 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Catharine sent me two of her screamers for her
animation project. They are pretty cute fellows:

Catharine posted her idea a short time ago.

"I want to thank Bunki too for her screamers. I wanted
to work a little smaller so we made screamers in
miniature with toilet tissue rolls as their bodies and
mouths open with marbles for eyes. Lots of variety, no
two alike in a total of 100. The kids loved it and so
did I."

Judith Decker

Do you Yahoo!?