Re: elementary lesson - robots

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 07:15:22 PST

I love doing robots too. I have collected an assortment of robots from
tin toys to a 2 foot iron giant. Most of the robots are japanese in my
collection, but what is really fun is showing the various animation of
robots over the past 40 plus years. I find that the younger grades
appreciate making and constructing robots more than the older kids.

Geoffrey McClain wrote:

> Here's a fun project that my second graders have been having a lot of
> success with. They are making robots.

---