Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 03:41:37 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:41:36 -0800 (PST)
From: "Hon. Senator Bala Adamu" <kwy_zy@xecomz.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:41:36 -0800 (PST)
From: "Hon. Senator Bala Adamu" <kwy_zy@xecomz.com>
Subject: Re
To: kwy_zy@xecomz.com
FROM: SENATOR BALA ADAMU
REPLY TO: senatorbalaadamu@web-mail.com.ar
My name is Senator Bala Adamu, the chairman of
the Senate committee on Pension,insurance and manpower
development in the National Assembly of the Federal
Republic of  Nigeria.
I am writing you to earnestly Solicit for your
assistance in helping to receive some sum of money
into your account for safe keeping.
I got your e-mail address through an internet
marketing
firm while searching for a reliable and reputable
person to handle this transaction.
THE PROPOSITION:
We have the sum of US$29,000,000.00 (Twenty Nine
Million Dollars) that we intend to transfer overseas
through the assistance of a foreign partner.This money
came as a result of Over provision in the budget for
unclaimed pension and accident insurance. This over
provision was done by my committee, but all payments
have been made to beneficiaries leaving behind the
over budgeted amount which amounts to US$29,000,000.00
which is deposited in the Nigeria Deposit Bank here in
Nigeria.
I have agreed to transfer the funds overseas for my
campaign funding and other investment purposes,
private use and for investment purposes with your
help. I am contacting you therefore, to stand in as
the
beneficiary to process this fund into your custody. As
soon as you consent to this I will immediately send
you title documents to the fund in your name so you
can make claim for it.
I will provide you with 30% for assisting us and 5% to
be set aside for reimbursement,for expenses that may
arise during the process of concluding the
transaction. The fund shall be transferred to you
legally in accordance to all laid down procedures
governing transfer of funds.
I have perfected all modalities for the successful
transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary.
Finally, I have to reassure you that this transaction
is 100% risk free and should be kept absolutely
confidential. Presently, you can reach me by return
mail, you should also include your telephone numbers
if any, for secured communication between us.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
I await your response.
Also Note that we need to conclude this transaction
before the end of next month as we can still make
payments on last years budget till this time.
Best Regards,

Senator Bala Adamu.