Kara LiCausi's Ceramic Coaster Lesson - Product design

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 16:28:21 PST

Dear ArtsEdnetters,

Kara LiCausi shared another fun lesson for middle
school ceramics. Kara tries other finishes than
glazing for her lessons. This one uses tissue
paper and other collage materials.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/coasters.htm
An extension to this lesson might be to design a box
to hold the coaster set.

This page will not remain on the site forever - It is
here now to show you some different solutions her
students had. I will just put one image on a ceramic
ideas page (to come)....Yes - I am going to use the
FISH.

Thanks Kara! You do come up with wonderful ideas for
ceramics!

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/