Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

FUN! Ceramic lesson for HS - Art Cars

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 12:46:11 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I know this is off topic now -- but a while back Barb
was looking for ideas for ceramics - all levels.

Here is a super lesson idea for high school (adaptable
to middle school)- another winner from Justin Kramer
I will get links on it sometime in the future.... I
decided I should start sharing more of the "treasures"
that came to me for IAD (smile) and will get the work
done later.

I will get it all updated after Justin sends me his
student work. I am keeping Justin's sample on the
lesson. I think this is a good example showing how you
can make YOUR art and make samples for the kids too
(remember that thread a whlie back?) Justin, I would
love to hear the story of your art car. I hope your
kids are writing stories about theirs.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources