Re: papier mache:really easy

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 10:04:36 PST

In a message dated 3/15/2004 8:55:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bruthrobson writes:

> I cant seem to find the photos.
>
> I click on photos and I get one persons pictures
> Brenda ---
Brenda: if you are a member of that Yahoo group and click on the photos link on the left it will take you to
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ArtsEducators/lst
There are three folders and one image there. Click on the third folder and you should find the bottle people photos.
good luck!
kathy

---