Re: (aen) and arted MSDS and safety in the art room

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 05:42:13 PST

Maggie,
        I can remember getting the batch of safety sheets from
vendors like Dick Blick. I trashed them right away with the
other packing material. It may depend upon if the order came
direct to you at school or came through some processing by your
school district. Often our orders go through the district storeroom
and get repackaged.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons