Re: (aen) and arted MSDS and safety in the art room

---------

From: Peggy Wilson (pwilson1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 18:27:59 PST

I have a binder on my desk with all the info. Our maintenance supervisor compiled it for me and has instructed me to add the sheets as they arrive with shipments. The central office was instructed to do the same. Otherwise, we are not in compliance and could be fined. Every art room should have these available in case of emergency!!!

Peggy