Karate for Kids

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 14:46:15 PST

It was a big weekend with the KC Comets (Indoor Soccer)
winning two home games, picking up student art in Topeka,
attending the Democratic Caucus, but most importantly
seeing my fantastic triplet grandkids enjoy their Karate
tournament. It's fun, it's organized, and everyone comes
out a winner. I published some pics at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Karate/Karate.html
Frani missed everything cause she's in bed with a bad
toothache waiting to see the dentist Monday morning.
I was elected as a Kerry delegate to our congressional
district and state convention. So I'm trying to do my part
to make some needed changes before we attack the whole
world or close down our public schools. Is that "spin" or
"hyperbole", I'm not really sure.
        I hope everyone enjoys their spring break, whenever
it is. I'm sure you all need a vacation. I'm sure enjoying my
52 week vacation.
                                        Woody in KC (for now)

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons