Re: Barb Cicchelli's personal art web site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 13:32:52 PST

Barb (and all),

Thanks Barb for sharing your site! I really liked the
storytellers. Are those watercolor collage figures?
(with torn and cut paper?).

I have added a link to you site on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm
The Art teacher personal web sites are at the bottom.

Barbara's web site:
http://www.blackberrymountainart.com./index.html

Enjoy Barbara's site,

Judith

P.S. Yes. Joan for Art Ed has left Getty, too. I was
able to get back on with a new Yahoo address.

barb cicchelli <bcriverspirit@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey Everyone, my website is up and running-take a look
at it and let me know what you think-its
www.blackberrymountainart.com.