RE: bones to Worms?

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 11:04:39 PST

I've been to a disovery museum type of thing--maybe at the museum of Nat.
Scienct in Chicago?? where you supposedly walked through a shrinking
machine and then down under the ground among giant roots and enormous
bugs--it was great--really fun with lots of scientific explanations of
everything. Your drawing idea make me think of it--wouldn't it be great
to take your students to the exhibit after they had done their drawing.
Sid

---