Re: worms

---------

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 07:13:41 PST

Michal,

I want to apologize for my two posts about worms and I sincerely want to
express that they were not meant to be an attack. My posts were not intended
to preach to you about the value of worm life or belittle your ideas. In
fact, I was intrigued by the idea of a worm as a creator of art, hence my
link to the Museum of Non Primate Art.

I have learned so much from your posts over the course of this year and in
the archives. I would hate to see you leave the list.

Dale in TN