Re: worms and insults

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 06:56:39 PST

i don't think it makes sense to get upset and angry just because someone presents a dfferent opinion. no person was criticized, it was the idea that was questioned. i thought that's what this list was all about, sharing different ideas and perspectives. for my part, ever since the worm paint post began, i was disturbed by it. from *my* perspective, there's a good chance the worms will get accidentally hurt/damaged by the kids in the process, and it sets up this mindset that animals are disposable amusements. what's next after worms? and no, i'm not a radical peta vegan, i just don't like the idea of harming other creatures if i can help it.

wendy free

Do you Yahoo!?