Re: Papier Mache

---------

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 04:23:30 PST

Thanks for the advice Linda. I am worried about starting something too
involved, so now I'm rethinking my plans for the last grading period.

My classes have 8, 9, or 10 weeks left depending on the day of the week they
see me. Because of special events like field trips, achievment testing, and
in-school activities (field day, band concerts), I really have no idea how
many days are left for some groups. (With snow days added in, I have a
couple classes I've only seen 5 times since New Years!) I'm now realizing
that I can probably count on 5 more classes for everyone, then 3 to 5 extra
one-day type things for some classes.

Dale in TN