Papier Mache

---------

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 20:34:12 PST

I need some advice about papier mache. I've been reading about and
experimenting with papier mache. One thing I have not seen is how long a
project typically takes for students to complete.
I was wanting to do a medium size project (perhaps around a cubic foot in
size) with 4th and 5th graders. My classes meet for 40 minutes a week. Could
anyone give me an estimate of how many class sessions it typically takes? My
students seem to take from 5 to 10 times longer than me to complete the more
complex projects I've tried so far.

Thanks,

Dale in TN

---