RE: worms

---------

From: San D (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 19:28:29 PST

All this conversation about worms reminds of the time years ago that I had a
large bin of worms in my kitchen to recycle food scraps. This bin had a lid
on it. The worms were nestled in shredded paper and munched through the food
scraps. The idea was that they were recycling food scraps and making
'fertilizer' for my garden. One morning I came to find out they all escaped
and died on my kitchen floor, and believe me when I tell you there were
hundreds of them. In my head I think they all collectively worked, standing
one atop of the other, to lift off the lid, and make a break for it!

San D

---