Workshops by my friend Michael

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 09:29:48 PST

Workshops by my friend Michael

Years ago in Taos I met a magical artist.
Each year he did something new and unusual
to inspire the rest of us who were just
painting watercolors. Michael does workshops
that I'm sure will interest you. Check out
his offerings, you will not be disappointed.
Below is the information Michael sent me.
                        Woody in KC (for now)

Hello, my name is Michael Cellan. I have been
an art teacher in Colorado for over 38 years.
I have done art workshops in Manitou Spring,
Colorado and Santa fe, New Mexico for many years.
I would like for you to take a look at what I offer.
If possible, I would like for you to attend.
All workshops are small, unique, open to anyone, and
are designed so you can make wonderful art.
All have 2 semester hours credit. University credit
is available.

For all information go to:
http://homepage.mac.com/medcellan/summer2004/index.html

If you would like to receive yearly workshop notices please contact me
at:
        Mailto:medcellan@mac.com

Thanks,
Michael Cellan