teaching perspective at what age?

---------

From: clarkda (clarkda_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 11:56:34 PST

HI everyone,
    Thanks for all the input about bones. Just sitting in plain water for a long time, till the bacteria are gone, then hydrogen peroxide. And no Bleach. What daya know! That'll do it. Thanks!
    I just came across a site today. Please take a look at it and give me you opinions. I typically taught these "perspective drawing" type classes to 9th graders, not ages 9-14. What level would this be best in your humble opinions? http://www.geocities.com/~jlhagan/K9-14/introduction.htm

Donna PierceClark
www.artmajeur.com/pierceclark
www.missionaryarts.com
http://www.christian-art.org/pdcgallery/DMClark.html
"....weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Ps30:5"

---