Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

summer opportunity in Santa Fe

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 06:07:51 PST

I am again offering a seminar on the arts and culture of New Mexico in
Santa Fe this summer, July 4-9, called Tres Culturas. The fees include
room and board and local transportation. You can get a certificate for
participation if you would like one. This year we are again working with
Pueblo Indian potter Kathy Sanchez, a grand-daughter of Maria Martinez,
and going to visit Georgia O'Keeffe's house in Abiquiu, as well as many
other activities. If you would like to know more, go to and click on Summer