summer opportunity in Santa Fe

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 06:07:51 PST

I am again offering a seminar on the arts and culture of New Mexico in
Santa Fe this summer, July 4-9, called Tres Culturas. The fees include
room and board and local transportation. You can get a certificate for
participation if you would like one. This year we are again working with
Pueblo Indian potter Kathy Sanchez, a grand-daughter of Maria Martinez,
and going to visit Georgia O'Keeffe's house in Abiquiu, as well as many
other activities. If you would like to know more, go to
http://www.ghostranch.org/seminars/santafe.php and click on Summer
Seminars.

Nancy

---