Getty Archives are updated - Farewell Judy Decker

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 11:18:13 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Until I get a new address approved, "Joan" is going to
have to post all updates to Incredible Art Department.

Getty archives are now updated -- and my
"embarrassing" post is there for the world to see.
Ironically - there was good that came out of it. The
"Spirit" of Getty list seems to have returned - thanks
to Michal Austin's post (and others)....and I can't
even tell you how much I have enjoyed talking with
Dale - She is wonderful!

Thanks Nick for updating the archives...and YES I
really DID learn my lesson (smile). It will not happen
again.

I am no longer receiving Getty mail on my Road Runner
account....but of course I am receiving personal mail.
Now I can go back to getting all of my personal mail
answered first. email Jdecker2woh.rr.com (change the
2 to @)

I will let you know when my Road Runner account has
been changed (won't be until my son gets home from
Spring Break). All of the new viruses have made it
necessary for me to close that Jdecker account.

The good news is -- that Getty IS working on a plan to
archive posts without the addresses showing for email
bots to pick up. When that happens, I will start
posting a little more to the list again.
"Joan" is already receiving notice of virus emails
being sent on this address...so Yahoo will yank it
soon, too.

For anyone who wants my "ramblings" and web
"wanderings" - sign up for Art Education list to get
the digest version.
To subscribe, send mail to:
art_education-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I did ask Nick if they could bring back the Getty
Digest....We will see what is in store for us, I
guess.

Cheers!

Judith

P.S. Please don't post "Good-bye emails"... Good-byes
to me posted to the list are NOT necessary. I am still
reading what you post. I will send my replies off list
is all.

=====
Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department