RE: bones to Worms?...Michal's idea

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 07:56:13 PST

Twsn't me, Jan. It was Michal.....T....Bunki
*************************
From: Hillmer, Jan [mailto:hillmjan@Berkeleyprep.org]
Subject: RE: bones to Worms?
How cute! You always have great ideas, Bunki! I'll send this chuckle along to my second gread teacher - she'll get a kick out of it.
Jan
*LOL* I did this - dipped the worms in tempera and laid them on the paper. Some of my kinders didn't understand the concept of watching the worms do the painting, so they used the worm to paint. Yup, dipped him in paint and smeared that wormy paint all over the paper. I was amazed all my worms survived! :-) I have done above/below with vegetable leaves above the line, root vegetables below. Drew a worm tunnel with a worm in it (on my site, 2nd grade). Another idea that I've done is to have them show me what those worms are "REALLY" doing under ground. Are they watching TV and drinking Pepsi? Fun results.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---