Re: good fashion design schools

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 07:08:47 PST

Kent State University in Ohio. Also, try Columbus College of Art and
Design.

                   Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
          Art teacher, K-5, retired with lots of creaky bones!

I have a student who is looking into a career in fashion design. We are in
the New York area. This area is prefered but not written in stone. Is there
a college or art school with a good fashion program that anyone on the list
can recommend?
Diane in "sunny "NJ ---

---