Re: summer opportunity in Santa Fe

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 12:33:01 PST

Woody:

For Tres Culturas we stay at Ghost Ranch in Santa Fe which is just down
the street from the Pepto Bismol temple on Paseo de Peralta. It's a
conference center three blocks from the Plaza - a great location. You
can stay there with the group or commute locally for a lower price. We
usually don't have to turn people away so you can probably join as late
as you like, but if you think you might come I will save you a place.
Last year we had 20 participants.

Nancy

---