Re: source for bones for drawing

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 12:20:56 PST

>Big bucks - the hundreds sometimes.

I figured as much... I know anything over 3 points sells for a nice chunk on
e-bay.. so IF they did sell cheap, a smart person would buy them up and then
resell them =D

I have a selection of small animal skulls that I inherited from my mother
after she died. She bought them of a teenager who was into trapping.

it would be nice to have cow hipbones though... but I'm moving soon.. I need
to think smaller.. not bigger... think smaller... think smaller...

KL

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar includes FREE pop-up blocking!