Re: LD Kids & Art

---------

From: Sid Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 12:13:30 PST

I find that some of my best students are special ed of some kind although I
believe that art in college and adult life is often the provence of intellectuals.

One of my juniors just took a gold key and the American Visions Award in the
Scholastic Art Show--she reads on a 2nd grade level. I sort of think she is all
right brain and no left. She is the most creative person I have--always thinking
of wonderful ideas for everything she sees--"Oh are you throwing that away? I
could put it together and make....." Sid

cen_aca_dp wrote:

> [...]

---