RE: bones to Worms?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 11:11:31 PST

I already asked the teacher about having the worms actually crawl on const. paper, and then she reminded me of a few of her students.....Did a google search and found these sites.
http://www.everythingpreschool.com/themes/worms/art.htm

http://www.wormdigest.org/educatorsresources.html Or this.....

http://www.goodworksonearth.org/earthworms.html - very strange

http://wormsarmageddon.team17.com/main.html?page=mult&area=artw ( Ok, maybe not this one!)

Already enough to 'brew' on. Thank you already! (But dont stop with the great ideas!)
Jan