Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: bones to Worms?

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 10:58:56 PST

What about a side drawing of underground, showing all the layers, roots,
stones, and yes- worms? I think I have seen pics like this before, but can't
think of who might have done them. Any ideas?

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

===== Original Message From "Hillmer, Jan" <> =====
>Since we're on the subject how the earth recycles, might someone have an idea
or, better yet, a good art project about worms? Really. My 2nd grade teacher
is hoping we can do something interesting related to the beginning of the
plant cycle. Only thing I can think of is to have the kids make pinch pots
out of clay, maybe using 'worms' as a decorative element. Then, after the
pots are fired, they could put in a little plant.