bones to Worms?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 10:49:46 PST

Since we're on the subject how the earth recycles, might someone have an idea or, better yet, a good art project about worms? Really. My 2nd grade teacher is hoping we can do something interesting related to the beginning of the plant cycle. Only thing I can think of is to have the kids make pinch pots out of clay, maybe using 'worms' as a decorative element. Then, after the pots are fired, they could put in a little plant.

Jan

---