RE: BONES--cautions

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 09:02:37 PST

>Mad cow disease is caused only by neural matter. It is in the feed of other
>animals and causes it when ingested, I believe.

in my understanding, mad cow disease has come about because we have the
nasty habit of grinding up the unusable parts of the cow and feeding it back
to live cows. We are reaping what we have sown.

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx

---