RE: BONES

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 07:38:35 PST

Wouldn't the best way to clean bones be insects? I think this is how crime
labs clean theirs. But what kind? Anyone know?

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From clarkda <clarkda@glasscity.net> =====
> Well, I now see how this is done currently (posting to the list).
>
> Anyway, I would like to respond to the discussion about BONES. My first
thought is I have a wonderful butcher just twenty minutes away who would
probably give me some bones. I am so glad that this topic was initiated
because I have a nice O'Keefe lesson I wanted touse, but for some reason the
butcher just did not come to mind till you jogged my memory.
> I do have a question for you all. Regarding CLEANING THE BONES for use:
 I read quite a while back about how this is done. Anyone want to give me a
quick reminder? Bleach? Sunshine? That is all that comes to mind as of
now.

>Thanks,
>Donna PierceClark
>www.artmajeur.com/pierceclark
>www.missionaryarts.com
>http://www.christian-art.org/pdcgallery/DMClark.html
>"....weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Ps30:5"
>
>---

---