BONES

---------

From: clarkda (clarkda_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 07:19:52 PST

    Well, I now see how this is done currently (posting to the list).

    Anyway, I would like to respond to the discussion about BONES. My first thought is I have a wonderful butcher just twenty minutes away who would probably give me some bones. I am so glad that this topic was initiated because I have a nice O'Keefe lesson I wanted touse, but for some reason the butcher just did not come to mind till you jogged my memory.
    I do have a question for you all. Regarding CLEANING THE BONES for use: I read quite a while back about how this is done. Anyone want to give me a quick reminder? Bleach? Sunshine? That is all that comes to mind as of now.

Thanks,
Donna PierceClark
www.artmajeur.com/pierceclark
www.missionaryarts.com
http://www.christian-art.org/pdcgallery/DMClark.html
"....weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Ps30:5"

---