RE: source for bones for drawing

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 04:53:31 PST

When I first subscribed to getty - one of the threads was on how to clean
cow skulls-

I never laughed so hard at my computer reading some of the things that
happened when people tried to cleaning the bones - from trying to 'cook'
them in the kiln to leaving them on the stove too long...

tried to search for them - but couldn't find the thread....

Ellen

> Hello,
> Does anyone know of a source for animal bones for drawing. I've checked
> online and ebay and there are some but they seem expensive. Can these be
> found for less money anywhere?
>
> mike sacco
> paul j. gelinas jhs

---