Re: Kris' Kumihimo Braiding PowerPoint - Plus LINKS!

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 04:14:35 PST

In a message dated 3/11/04 7:07:36 AM, dtsafdie@citlink.net writes:

> http://artroomk-6.tripod.com/spinning/spinactivity.htm

to Dale:
Wow, nice photos on that site. I am totally learning disabled with
left/right issues and have never been able to teach braiding, macrame or origami. I
have always been fortunate to have young students who have taught themselves
and are generous enough to teach others in return for acclaim and extra
materials! I love your comment about filling time. There are many "old fashioned"
skills that I wish could be passed on to our GameBoy obsessed children-other
ways of passing time which use hands or bodies and imagination. A few
others: spread out on the grass looking for animals in the clouds, jump rope, jacks,
etc. I guess that I am showing my age!
kathy douglas
http://ebps.net/centralschool/artshow.html
http://knowledgeloom.org/tab