Re: Feedback for Kathy and ALL of the Children of Massachusetts

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 15:26:21 PST

Actually, unless there was a law passed it is more than likely mandated by
that district's fire marshall. I have friends in nearby districts who cannot
hang art in carpeted hallways, only hanging it in the halls that are tiled.
No art hanging from the ceilings. My district's fire marshall is more
concerned with the coat hooks hanging under the cabinets, and leaves me
alone.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Judy,
> I must have missed it. What are the restrictions on
> displaying student art in Massachusetts ? And, yes I'll be
> voting for John Kerry on Saturday in the Kansas caucus.
> Woody in KC

---