Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Makio - Susan - Kumamoto Online Children's Art Museum

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 12:06:09 PST

Thanks Makio for mentioning this site again.

Could you post your portrait link if you get a chance?
If not - I will find it again and share. Several list
members are doing portrait lessons right now.

Susan on Long Island: I checked the Kumamoto site.
There is a contact email address there in left column.
I am guessing it is Ryuichi Nishio's. There is also an
email address listed at the right hand side - down
towards the bottom (you could copy and paste that

Both Makio's site and Kumamoto are listed on this
Makio's is listed twice (also under International as
well as elementary)

--- Makio Kawashima <> wrote:
> Here is other site I found the Child art museum in
> Japan.

Do you Yahoo!?