Makio - Susan - Kumamoto Online Children's Art Museum

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 12:06:09 PST

Thanks Makio for mentioning this site again.

Could you post your portrait link if you get a chance?
If not - I will find it again and share. Several list
members are doing portrait lessons right now.

Susan on Long Island: I checked the Kumamoto site.
There is a contact email address there in left column.
I am guessing it is Ryuichi Nishio's. There is also an
email address listed at the right hand side - down
towards the bottom (you could copy and paste that
one).

Both Makio's site and Kumamoto are listed on this
page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm
Makio's is listed twice (also under International as
well as elementary)

Judith

http://www.edu-c.pref.kumamoto.jp/ws/kmtartws/index3.htm