Feedback for Kathy and ALL of the Children of Massachusetts

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 11:43:59 PST

Hi Kathy and all from Massachusetts,

I have already talked with Kathy about her exhibit - it is wonderful!

>> We used software called EZWebshow
http://jgoware.com/ezwebshow.htm

What can be done to change these new restrictions on displaying student art?
What a BIG slap in the face these laws are to your programs!
While - it does make your job easier ( no need to spend all of those
countless hours of your time displaying work) - I can not imagine how dismal
your school are without ART all throughout the halls. I think I will just
write to my good friend John Kerry (smile) and see what he can do (he
already has my vote). What do you say art teachers? If John Kerry wants our
vote - lets make him earn it. http://www.johnkerry.com/
Flood him with letters to put student art displayed back in schools. If our
letters don't work - I guess we can get those kiddies painting all of the
walls. Kathy - I think I am mad enough about this to write (LOL).

Had to reply with "Jdecker" - "Joan" had already deleted her mail today.

Cheers!

Judy

---