Re: Have you put on a workshop??

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 06:39:36 PST

Congratulations on your decision to do a workshop on your own Larry. I used
to organize events for small groups in a tourist town and the one suggestion
I would make is one you probably know. Work closely with the CVB or Chamber
or B&B association. I used to be amazed at events that would come to town
and they hadn't worked with anybody, just tried to do it all on their own,
and they missed lots of shortcuts and opportunities.

---