Etched glass

---------

From: Pam Smith (thinkart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 23:09:42 PST

I just finished a mini course for middle school students on glass etching.
Does anyone know of a way to color etched glass and keep the etched quality.
I found a product that you apply and rub off. It stays on the etched surface
but, leaves a painted surface. I was looking more for a soft tint added to
the etched surface. Is it even possible?
Pam

---