Re: any of you webmasters?

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 15:26:48 PST

> I use the free web authoring software on every version of
>Netscape (my browser). I use an old version 4.74, but the newer
>versions have it too.

CSS is a whoooooooooole different ball game than the old dull HTML. It will
allow you to make one change and have it change on all your web-pages...
that's why it's called Cascading Style Sheets--the changes cascade down. It
will allow you to do more complex designs, stop designing in tables, and
allow your pages to adapt to different screen resolutions so you don't get
those nasty scroll bars on small monitors or a whole lot of blank space on
large monitors.

Christine.. thanks for the link. I'll have to check it out.

I'm also trying to learn ASP and Dreamweaver MX 2004 all at the same time,
so hopefully it will all 'click' soon.

KL

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

---