Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: any of you webmasters?

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 15:09:55 PST

        I use the free web authoring software on every version of
Netscape (my browser). I use an old version 4.74, but the newer
versions have it too. It's called Composer and it is very easy to
construct web pages using it. I created almost everything on my
web site using Netscape's Composer.
                                                Woody in KC
I taught 8th graders to create web pages using it, so it can't
be too difficult. My web site is at:
My students pages are at:

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: