Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: any of you webmasters?

From: Christine Sumner - Lyman (Caslcat_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 15:00:53 PST

many good sites online that will offe you tutorials in css. Type in css
tutorials, css, or css help in your search engine- you'll be amazed. Are you
handcoding or using web authoring software? If hand coding- PUNCTUATION IS
There is a book that I have for my introductory html class from last
semester called Web Design Made Easy, by Dennis gaskill. It has a short
chapter on the nuts and bolts of css in it. You might also try searching his
Hope this helps. Christine