Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Need your help tonight for my daughter

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 14:14:26 PST

My sister got back a few weeks ago from China. She traveled all over the
country for almost a month and kept in contact with us for all but 3-4
days. She was able to find the internet and phones without a problem, I
imagine it shouldn't be that different. When I was in Italy we could buy
phone cards while there that I could use all over italy. 400 hours for
10 euros, I didn't use all my time and it was good for an entire year.